Thursday, August 9, 2018

a fat L



   Deciding to take a degree in writing was something I did not think I would ever do. I would consider myself pretty realistic as a person, and honestly writing is a horrible degree/ career choice just because it is hard to make a living as an author, (which of course, is what I want to do,).

  Mostly, I am hoping that with this as my starting point I will discover what I've been called to do, because genuinely, I do not have a real goal to strive for. A dream of mine is to publish a book, obviously, but with a lack of creative juice these past several years and a lack of motivation to mostly anything does not add up well.

But, I've always been bad at math so we will see.

  Here is to these next few years opening doors and showing me opportunities I did not even know existed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcomed Home

   I moved out of my house and into my college dorm yesterday. My dorm is cozy, and honestly not completely horrible. I've got it deco...